♥ 내 사이트에 오신걸 환영합니다 ♥


♥ 나에 대해서 ♥

My photo
hmm.. about me.. well.. I'm joey.. 19 yrs old I love love love TVXQ... and SuJu.. etc.. besides that.. I am a psychology student (senior.. to be exact..) well.. I can say that I'm just a simple person.. but with different interests and everything else... heheheheh... ♥ I'm an anime fun.. ♥ asian drama lover (well mostly japanese and korean).. ♥ kpop and jpop lover as well... ♥ a cassiopeia ..TVXQ fighting.. really love them.. especially jaejoong oppa.. and ♥ a proud cosplayer.. hahah.. that's all.. ..... I love TVXQ.. SuJu.. KPOP.. JPOP.. ♥ 이동해 Fishy ... 나는 동방신기를 사랑한다!!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

EPIC FAIL DAY!!

May 3, 2010 - EPIC FAIL DAY for Ikemen Henshin. Why?

1. Kuya Roy (Aza's Driver) is not around to give us(Ikemen Henshin) a ride to go home.
2. Supposedly, this is Aza's first day at work but since it was a holiday, no work for this day. Being always reminded by her father and mother to go to work this day, she really did went to work even though she knew that yesterday is a holiday. When she arrived on her office, everyone inside asked "why are you here? we don't have work because today is a nonworking holiday". And that's it, Aza went home. tsktsktsk... *effort*
3.We went to ATC to have some fun since we don't has anything to do in that particular day. We ate at Burger King. Jarey ordered 3 ice creams but I told him to buy 4. Then Aza accidentally spill all the ice cream. *sob*
4. Because Ash's phone is dead and empty, she used the charging station located on the Burger king , then suddenly a woman approach her and tell her something about the charging thing.
5. When we are about to go home, Aza asked if any of us has cellphone loads. Because she forgot her cellphone and we need her cellphone to go home because she will call her driver to pick up us. Unfortunately, none of us has a cellphone load. And none of us knew Kuya Roy's (Aza's Driver) cellphone number.
6. And Because of that incident, we went home walking. Yes!! we walked. Since Aza's house is near that mall we decided to take a walk.
7. Aza asked me to go with her on her mom's room. Since Aza's room is messy, some stuff are on the floor and Ash is also on the floor. I accidentally lost my balanced and fell on the floor. My knee was the first one hit the floor, so until now it hurts. T________T

So many things happen just only in one day. IKEMEN HENSHIN FIGHTING!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

*jarey.. ash.. chena.. me..
*sitting at timezone*
*Aza is  behind the camera*


*lauhging

*as tagged.. I'm a Certified SUJUmon 
*SUJUmon means addicted to SUPER JUNIOR*
*SUPER JUNIOR - one of the popular boyband in korea*

a Certified JEJEMONSTER!!!
errrr... can't discuss pretty well because I'm not one

*Now.. pics of us walking.. hahahah..





credits: Reblogged from http://chenachen.blogspot.com...
thanks... ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment