♥ 내 사이트에 오신걸 환영합니다 ♥


♥ 나에 대해서 ♥

My photo
hmm.. about me.. well.. I'm joey.. 19 yrs old I love love love TVXQ... and SuJu.. etc.. besides that.. I am a psychology student (senior.. to be exact..) well.. I can say that I'm just a simple person.. but with different interests and everything else... heheheheh... ♥ I'm an anime fun.. ♥ asian drama lover (well mostly japanese and korean).. ♥ kpop and jpop lover as well... ♥ a cassiopeia ..TVXQ fighting.. really love them.. especially jaejoong oppa.. and ♥ a proud cosplayer.. hahah.. that's all.. ..... I love TVXQ.. SuJu.. KPOP.. JPOP.. ♥ 이동해 Fishy ... 나는 동방신기를 사랑한다!!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

CassPH 7G Event ~ Always Keep the Faith ~ TSC Concert Screening

CassPH 7G Event.. All I can say is that it is amazing... 

It was my first time attending to a CassPH Gathering.. And I didn't regret it even a little.. I went there alone coming from Laguna and I was very worried.. Worried that 'what if I get lost going to the avenue'.. 'what if I became OP when I'm there' and many others.. But fortunately, the whole experience was wonderful.. Maybe I am really destined to go to the event...*laughs


Going there, I was very excited to see my fellow cassies and to be able to make friends with them.. Excited to buy the Best Selection 2010 Album.. Excited to take pictures of me and the event.. And, excited to watch the Secret Code Concert.. 


So many things had happened while I am on my way to the avenue.. *the traveling is really a part of my whole day's experience.. hahahah... And finally, I arrived at the venue together with the other cassies that I met on the way.. *thanks to you both.. (you know who you are) :D
The venue, when I arrive, is already full with cassies.. It is so amazing to watch how many tvxq fans in the phils are.. So so love it... ♥


*Here are some pics that I took from the venue.. 






Then, I went directly to the ticket booth to get my 'real ticket' and there, they gave me some photocards and some freebies.. *yey .. After that, I went to different booths to look, buy, take pictures etc.. I also had a chance to meet another fan and decided to go with her while buying and strolling around the venue.. *fun fun fun... 


Here are pictures of my activities during the event.. *sweet.. heheheh...







*wah.. jae.. ♥


* they are contestants for the Cosplay competition.. ♥

*when I went back to the ticket booth, this was what I saw.. so I took a picture of it.. 
so cool.. Jaejoong out of stock... *mabenta xa.. hahahah!!

While enjoying myself there, I was shocked to see Robi there... He was shooting for the ASAP XV coverage of the event.. He's cute and so I also took some pictures of him..



*tlgang s tabi pa xa ni jae.. hahahah...

*they are the ones that I met on the way going to the event.. Hello!!

After some time.. after having lunch.. fans started to line up.. The show will start soOn.. *so so excited.. Although it is very hot on the venue because of the sun *ahahah.. and because there are so many people, I managed to wait patiently on the line.. *really great ..
Then, inside the hall....




...The event/program proper started..
Here are some pics of that..



*wish I had a chance to take home one of these standees.. hahahah..
*still bitter.. hahahah...





After some programs and raffles.. the concert also was played..
All the fans gathered there had fun.. waving either the lightsticks or the balloons.. 
It was amazing to watch as if we are all watching the real thing.. ♥♥♥
I cannot forget the feeling that I get watching the concert.. 
I was happy and sad at the same time.. even teary.. But overall, I just realized one thing...
That I really really miss the boys.. And I truly love them...
I will be waiting for them until they come back together.. will be waiting with a smile on my face..
Always Keep the Faith.!!! ♥♥♥

..Thank you very much CassPh for the whole experience..
This makes me realize more things and how I really love the boys...
The whole experience was exceptional.. *will be waiting for the next gathering.. heheheheh..


TVXQ and CASSIOPEIA forever.. 
Always Keep the Faith...

1 comment: